Our camp will empower your child with a healthy active foundation for life. Campers will enjoy comprehensive CORE PROGRAMS and SPORT-SETS. These programs are developed for children and youth and focus on building co-operation, leadership, self-esteem and social skills.
Using specialized progression levels as well as modified games, campers will develop fundamental to advanced Sport-Sets that are developmentally appropriate for their age and skill level. With an equally focused Core Program, campers will have a complete balanced foundation of social and interactive skills, to be comfortable in any environment and with new physical challenges.
OUR CAMP IN A GLANCE
- A unique camp experience for campers 4 – 15 years old
- SPORT KIDS CAMP for campers 4 & 5 years old including Swimming lessons at Frank’s Swim School
- LEADERSHIP CAMP for teens 13 – 15
- Low camper-to-staff ratio to ensure maximum supervision
- Camp hours 9am – 4pm with free early drop-off after 8am
- Air conditioned activity rooms
- Extended hours from 4 – 6pm
- Busing to and from the camp from
numerous locations around the city.
- Sunday Afternoon Sport Hour - $12
on the day or $7/week if booked for
the whole course.
- Includes Soccer, Beach Volleyball
and Ping Pong.